Transgender persons cases

1 February 2019

We have experience in representing transgender persons – citizens of countries outside the European Union who intend to have their legal gender recognized in Poland on the basis of a foreign administrative or court decision. We also advise on changing the first and last names of a transgender person.


Our experience:


Knut Mazurczak Adwokaci
Nowowiejska 10/1 St.
00-653 Warsaw

Kancelaria Adwokacka
Anna Mazurczak
+48 501 789 709

Kancelaria Adwokacka
Paweł Knut
+48 504 349 123